Saturday 6 October 2012

This is Me

^_^ Aha..!!! This is my best smile that I give for you, who are very lucky because find out my blog. Hehe. OK, I know you are not patient to know what is the content of my site. Calm down. It will be, InsyaAllah very useful for you. Yups, at the last, you will know that I’m very talented in blogging. Ckckck. Eits, but there are many people more talented than me, include you.:)
Ok, let me introduce myself. My name is Dendi Kurniawan. You can call me Dendi or whatever so long as it’s nice to listen. I have facebook account. My facebook profile named Dendi Kerangge. That’s why I also known as Kerangge. And one in the future, I will make “Kerangge Foundation” which handle education problems. Amin.
Now, I study in English Education Department. That’s why the contents of my blog is all about English. Because I want to practice my ability and share it to you all, my friends. English is one of international language, so it is very useful in our daily life. Did you know? According to George Weber, English is the most influential language in the world. So, if we can mastering English, in the other word, the world is in our hand. I realized that my knowledge about English is just a little. But in my opinion, the problem is not many or less your skill. The most important thing is how far your ability give beneficial to the other. Isn’t it?
This blog not only about English material, but also available for opinion, short story, drama, poetry, tourism, blog tutorial, etc. Certainly there is not my diary, I know that is shameful thing I have done. Well I promise, I will prepare all for you. Just for you. Finally, I hope my writing is able to hypnotize you to visit my blog always. Don’t forget to go to english-super.blogspot.com again. You will get an amazing experience. May it happen. :)

4 comments:

  1. assalamualaikum warohmatullahi wabarokatuh
    mantap tok, nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAhaha... mksh mr.sam. Krap2 jx bkunjung. Tuntutan profesi tx e. ckckck

    ReplyDelete
  3. so proud of you...Long Life for English Education

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, english is very usefull today

    ReplyDelete

Give comment in order to improve this blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...